Wednesday, December 14, 2016

ALO Newsletter
Twenty-Second Edition: December 14, 2016


Featured Member: Grace Landsberg '18


Hi everyone! My name is Grace Landsberg and I am a junior here at Elon. I actually already completed my language requirement after my freshman year at Elon through taking German 1 and 2. I entered Elon enrolled in the Dual Degree Program, but things change and I am so happy about that! My initial interest in the Arabic language came from my dad’s best friend who is from Syria. I mostly signed up for the class for kicks and giggles, but I have loved every moment of it and the experience has truly shaped my future career goals. Being involved in the Arabic Language Organization has helped me to integrate the class with more real-life applications and I am so excited for what is in store next!

No comments:

Post a Comment